AForge.NET is an open source C# framework designed for developers and researchers in the fields of
Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence - image processing, neural networks, genetic algorithms, fuzzy logic,
machine learning, robotics, etc.
The framework is comprised by the set of libraries and sample applications, which demonstrate
- AForge.Imaging - library with image processing routines and filters;
- AForge.Vision - computer vision library;
- AForge.Video - set of libraries for video processing;
- AForge.Neuro - neural networks computation library;
- AForge.Genetic - evolution programming library;
- AForge.Fuzzy - fuzzy computations library;
- AForge.Robotics - library providing support of some robotics kits;
- AForge.MachineLearning - machine learning library;
The work on the framework's improvement is in constants progress, what means that new feature
and namespaces are coming constantly. To get knowledge about its progress you may track
source repository's log
or visit project discussion group
to get the latest information about it.
The framework is provided not only with different libraries and their sources, but with many
sample applications, which demonstrate the use of this framework, and with documentation help files,
which are provided in HTML Help format. The documentation is also available
In the case you have found an issue in any component of the framework or you would like to
request for a new feature, you may feel free to submit an issue/request in the
issues tracking system.
In case you are interested in the project and would like to learn more about it or in case you
would like to contribute it, you are more than welcome to participate in the
project's discussion group.