AForge.NET Framework 2.1.4 Release Notes
Version updates and fixes:
- Fixed registered issues/requests:
- Issue 139: Possible Type Improvement in CannyEdgeDetector.cs;
- Issue 142: Behaviour mismatch between SobelEdgeDetector.Apply and SobelEdgeDetector.ApplyInPlace;
- Issue 143: Off-by-one error in PointsCloud.GetCenterOfGravity;
- Issue 147: Perform SimpleQuadrilateralTransformation on entire image;
- Issue 149: Round DoublePoint to IntPoint, rather than truncating.
- Adding some unit test based on Gallio Automation Platform. The unit tests mostly cover new
recently added features for now. See "Unit Tests\Read Me.txt" for additional information.
- Adding initial version of IPPrototyper application
(Image Processing Prototyper) - a tool which is aimed to help prototyping/testing of image processing
and computer vision routines.
- AAdded IntPoint.EuclideanNorm() and DoublePoint.EuclideanNorm() methods, which calculate point's
distance to (0, 0) point.
- Added DoublePoint.Round() method to round point to IntPoint using Math.Round().
- Switching GeometryTools class
to be public, which contains few tool methods to calculate angle between two vectors and angle between
- Fixing bug of GetCenterOfGravity(), where first point was not taken into account.
- Fixing an old somehow survived typo - changing "FormatTransalations" to "FormatTranslations".
This change may affect those users, who use the property.
- Fixing a bug in line drawing (Drawing.Line()) - avoiding division by zero.
- Adding UnmanagedImage.Collect8bppPixelValues() and UnmanagedImage.Collect16bppPixelValues() methods
to collect pixels' values from the list of specified coordinates.
- Adding SimpleQuadrilateralTransformation
as replacement of QuadrilateralTransformationBilinear and QuadrilateralTransformationNearestNeighbor filters.
The new filter does transformation as with interpolation, as without.
- QuadrilateralTransformationBilinear and QuadrilateralTransformationNearestNeighbor are marked as deprecated
and generate warning if used. But still work.
- BaseQuadrilateralTransformationFilter is removed as no longer required.
- Adding QuadrilateralTransformation - an
implementation of quadrilateral transformation based on homogeneous transformation.
- Adding BackwardQuadrilateralTransformation - an
image processing routine to transform given source image into specified quadrilateral area of destination image.
- Putting black rectangle around processing area, so result of edge detectors look the same in the case
if Apply() or ApplyInPlace() methods are called (ApplyInPlace() was leaving some garbage from original image).
- Extending DocumentSkewChecker and HoughLineTransformation to allow processing of specified rectangle only,
so lines could be searched only in the area of interest.
- DocumentSkewChecker: Replacing MinBeta and MaxBeta properties with single MaxSkewToDetect property,
which covers both. Also removing cycled checking of lines' angles, since it is not required due to
limited range of detection.
- Fixing disposing of AMMediaType.
- Improving FileVideoSource, so it can play video files which have audio stream as their first stream
(which becomes first output pin of IBaseFilter). First output pin was always taken before and used for
connection with input pin of sample grabber. However it was failing in those cases, when first output pin
had audio type. Now the code is changed to iterate through source's output pins searching for one, which
can be connected with sample grabber.
- Changing DirectShow related classes to use IMediaControl::Stop() method instead of IMediaControl::StopWhenReady()
which allows data queuing, which does not seem to be required.
- Adding addition "request to stop" volatile boolean variable in VideoSourcePlayer to avoid trying
handle NewFrame event when WaitForStop() is already invoked, so rare deadlock is avoided.
- Adding "IPPrototyper Sample" application - demonstrates usage of IPPrototype tool.
See release notes of 2.1.3 version to get information
about changes in the previous version.