AForge.NET Framework 2.1.1 Release Notes
Version updates and fixes:
- Fixed registered issues/requests:
- Updating titles of all assemblies, so they look nice if they are registered on the .NET page of "Add Reference"
dialog in VS.NET.
- Updating install script - after installation of AForge.NET Framework its assemblies will be seen on .NET page
of "Add Reference" dialog in VS.NET.
- Fixed operator- for DoublePoint and IntPoint classes.
- Added Image.FromFile() method to workaround the issue of standard .NET method, which locks file until image
object is disposed.
- Added CalculateThreshold() method into 3 adaptive thresholding classes, which allows to calculate threshold
only without applying it to image.
- Some optimizations are done for RotateBilinear by putting some calculations outside of the x-loop.
- Adding method to access I2C devices connected to SRV-1/SVS robots.
- Removing new line check for replies which start with '##'. The SRV-1 protocol is real pain to work with.
- Replacing interop usage of olepro32.dll to oleaut32.dll for OleCreatePropertyFrame() API call, so accessing
this API call works correctly on Windows 64-bit version.
- Added check for max equals to zero to avoid painting histogram when there is nothing to paint actually.
See release notes of 2.1.0 version to get information
about changes in the previous version.