AForge.NET

  :: AForge.NET Framework :: Articles :: Forums ::

Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

The forum is to discuss topics related to different areas of image processing and computer vision.

Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

Postby bigbomber » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi
I'm looking for a filter like the Photocopy_filter of photoshop. can any one help?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (150.86 KiB) Viewed 132 times
bigbomber
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

Postby andrew.kirillov » Wed May 01, 2019 10:26 pm

Hello,

I am not a Photoshop person, so hard to say for sure. From what I saw on the Internet, the Photocopy effect in many cases is implemented as a sequence of steps. I would suggest studying those individual steps and see how those could be implemented.
With best regards,
Andrew


Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
User avatar
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:12 am
Location: UK

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

Postby bigbomber » Thu May 02, 2019 6:04 am

andrew.kirillov wrote:Hello,

I am not a Photoshop person, so hard to say for sure. From what I saw on the Internet, the Photocopy effect in many cases is implemented as a sequence of steps. I would suggest studying those individual steps and see how those could be implemented.

Hi
can you give me a link to know more about those "sequence of steps"? I can't find enough information to to know this filter.
bigbomber
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

Postby andrew.kirillov » Thu May 02, 2019 7:02 am

bigbomber wrote:can you give me a link to know more about those "sequence of steps"? I can't find enough information to to know this filter.

"sequence of steps" is not a filter. It is just few English words ...
With best regards,
Andrew


Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
User avatar
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:12 am
Location: UK

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

Postby bigbomber » Thu May 02, 2019 4:12 pm

andrew.kirillov wrote:
bigbomber wrote:can you give me a link to know more about those "sequence of steps"? I can't find enough information to to know this filter.

"sequence of steps" is not a filter. It is just few English words ...

yes I know.
I told how can I know from which sequence of steps the Photocopy filter is implemented? how to find and understand those sequences?
bigbomber
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: Photocopy Filter of Photoshop

Postby andrew.kirillov » Thu May 02, 2019 9:45 pm

bigbomber wrote:I told how can I know from which sequence of steps the Photocopy filter is implemented? how to find and understand those sequences?

Use Google - same as I did. You may find some tutorials on how to implement the Photocopy effect using other different smaller steps/filters. Maybe you can then implement those smaller steps to get the full picture.
With best regards,
Andrew


Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
User avatar
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:12 am
Location: UK




Return to Image Processing and Computer Vision