AForge.NET

:: AForge.NET Framework :: Articles :: Forums ::

AForge.NET Framework’s documentation

Forum to discuss AForge.NET Framework, its features, API, how-tos, etc.

AForge.NET Framework’s documentation

Postby andrew.kirillov » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Do you have a question about AForge.NET framework’s API or interested in small sample code snippets for particular class? Check AForge.NET framework's documentation then!

Note: framework's documentation has a feedback contact e-mail, so comments and suggestions about documentation improvements are always welcome.
With best regards,
Andrew

Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer

Re: AForge.NET Framework’s documentation

Postby andrew.kirillov » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:58 am

In addition to the above mentioned document check also information about framework's Features and Samples ...
With best regards,
Andrew

Interested in supporting AForge.NET Framework?
andrew.kirillov
Site Admin, AForge.NET Developer

Postby philosophil » Tue May 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Documentation is good, but what makes it more useful are examples of how to use it :) You should consider integrating the examples / samples you have and linking them to/from the documentation. At random I picked the Fuzzy.Database class and unfortunately I still don't know the role it plays and how to effectively use it.

Don't take this e-mail negatively, I might have simply picked a class which doesn't have many details yet.

Also, this library seems great so if I start using it more, I'll try to send you documentation patches to help out a bit.
philosophil

Postby fabio.caversan » Wed May 27, 2009 3:17 am

Hi there,

I agree, good examples with appropriate explanations are a great way to learn how to use the library. Regarding fuzzy databases in particular, there is an article explaining in details the role of each class in a complete fuzzy inference system with sample code:

http://www.aforgenet.com/articles/fuzzy_computing_basics/

Regards,

Caversan
fabio.caversan

Return to AForge.NET Framework